Daughter inhibit want a divorce because there will always be mother in law called "snake"
Reuters Islam he took me out, after asking enough accommodation, family circumstances and occupation, his mother started asking my age. After hearing me say I sympathize snake, her mother immediately change attitudes. She said he could not get married because of his old age cat snake that "snake bite dead cat".
Miscellaneous superstitious thought she should we remain resolutely overcome all barriers. I honestly do not understand in the end, what the serpent sinned with my mother which she hated so much.
My mother spent two husbands, both husband both died young. With her first husband mother had a daughter, her second husband have one son and one daughter is my husband. Until about to marry into my mother I learned most discerning our dormitories are. She not only difficult to daughter but the daughter, too. Sister told my husband listen to her in the past in difficult and harsh too new to get married to escape from the house and for all, although did not have feelings of love do with it. One time she told me "you are not happy also because by the mother".
I do strawberries, found himself also is moderate, livable, well-educated, knowledgeable. I was not too lazy or what insolence. Yet her mother always find a reason to be upset with me. Home broken something, my husband doing business failures or unfortunately, the mother will blame me before.
jav hd uncensored
She often claims the neighbors that my husband is the cat that took to the child wise sage Snake like me then my life will not be limited. That 'it old snake, which is poisonous snakes there, not think it gentle. " It comes to my ears like the story as a gift and then encouragement: "Mother grandchildren how fastidious in this area is well known, the girl was not even in it anymore daughters. Well, as dumb as deaf child kept easiness ". Little sister also said her husband knew I made strawberry she will suffer, but the house has termites son, she would be old then, I take the time to be with her, she would have nothing of extra help.
Outsider, who in everyone understands this, but I need to understand who is the husband, he's not paying attention. British mother spoiled child. With her he was of gold, diamonds locally. When he was in the house, she absolutely never intended annoyed with me for fear of displeasing him. So he told his mother very gentle, very commercial and human dimensions.
Sometimes frustrations I told my husband: "I did nothing wrong, nothing bad, but my mother all day telling people you're the snake", my husband listening laugh faire "Sure mom joke for fun, but one says daughter such". I can tell what my husband said her mother disliked daughter should go defamatory, told me how her mother bride no matter, bother to do for a headache.
Last month, I saw her rush hours dizziness, fatigue. Do not dare to drive on, I immediately asked her husband to the company welcomed. Unfortunately on the way to pick me, he had an accident. Because of the crowded street, my husband's vehicle should slow only slightly injured, vehicles damaged more. That's my husband's mother wept loudly, speak for me but my husband unlucky, pearl gold leaf stems tell me, lady princess was asked what her husband working shuttle. That day because she said her husband should suffer what I was silenced for all.
But she kept it always reminds forever, never forget. A few days ago, anniversary husband, father, brothers and sisters are large enough. During the meal, my husband asked her mother, "you have to know where we have good teachers what they gave me the go-term, there are poisonous snakes in the house, lest the disaster due to go on always lurking." My patience has long been this much unbearable then, immediately told her mother: "Mom was snakes, even poisonous snakes to those without whom it affects where it did not bite anyone. Also that just poked it, the day it bites dying '. My mother immediately audiotape me cry lu speakers have alluded day "bite the dead" husband's mother. That day the whole house was a riot phen.
My situation now correct name is "quiet tree that the wind did not want to stop." In particular say they probably just dreaming, not ever. It is because of all love, all injured, because adultery because the divorce girlfriends. And I just wanted to divorce because her mother too harshly. Has anyone just because her mother left her husband difficult but not you?
Comments
Post a Comment